BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

So I seriously haven't written in about 6 months! That's terrible! Life has been so hectic for me- isn't that always the excuse as a mom?- and on top of it all, our computer crashed and we lost everything- every picture of our kids, every document, everything! It was such a bummer, and I hate posting things without pictures, so in short, I didn't. Plus, I've started a business selling jewelry- super fun- and I've joined the gym... we'll see where that leads. I have high hopes, but you never know! Anyway, computer is up and running and we actually got the camera out and took photos. So here's thanksgiving pics- Our first turkey ever, our attempted family photo (not every person is EVER looking at the camera in one photo), and Mike and I together...








On another front, Mike and I are rooting for the Ducks to win the Civil War so that we can go see the Rose Bowl in January! We haven't had a vacation since our honeymoon, and it's been almost 7 years! If they win, we're planning on (depending on finances) to go to Disneyland and maybe Universal Studios... we'll see. It would be so much fun just to be together and to be kid less (if we can even find someone to watch our kids!)!

And lastly, we're getting ready for Christmas. I've begged my husband to let me get a tree this weekend, but to no avail. He is adamant it has to be next weekend. So, in the meantime, I am getting my Willow Tree Nativity set out (which I absolutely LOVE), my village and some random decorations. I've also been listening to Christmas music since September, so now people aren't looking at me as funny, which is nice :)

Hope you all had a merry and blessed Thanksgiving!

0 comments: