BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Rachel Turned Three!

So it's about time I blogged again... I'm getting so bad at this with everything else going on in my life! Well, Rachel turned three last week, and we had a big hoopla to celebrate! We have so much family around, we decided just to do a family gathering, and then the following week we did a little one with some friends of hers. It was fun! The weekend of her party, we also had a huge father's day gathering (on Sat. though) with my mom's side of the family, and it was seriously like the best weekend of my life! I love my family so much, and to just get to sit around, eat good food, and play games ALL day and night, it was awesome! Here's a few pics of the birthday happennings and the rest of the events.















Matching Mommy and Me Aprons :)









Rachel asleep in my arms... she just couldn't handle it all!



And last, but not least, the new favorite toy...

2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

OK, your aprons are freakin' adorable! Oh, sweet Rachel! Welcome to the thrilling threes. :) Your costco cake looks fabulous and she obviously enjoyed every bite! Hope you guys are doing well!

harts said...

Rachel is so cute & it looks like you all had a great time!