BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Kids are Crazy!

So, my kids crack me up, even when what they do makes me mad, I still laugh (inside when they are looking), but sometime have to run into a room so I can laugh out loud!

The first thing that made me laugh today was Rachel at lunch. I had tried to put her down for a nap earlier, but, like every other day, she won't go to sleep. After an hour, I get her down and make her lunch. I come in about 10 minutes later, and this is how I find her! Completely still sitting up, but out like a light... Sorry she had no clothes on... it's a new phase we're trying to work through :)




The second thing, was after the kids were up from their naps (yes, I did try and transfer Rach, but it was a complete battle- I gave up, she won)... The house all of a sudden got very quiet, while I was doing my household chores...aka, folding laundry. I went downstairs and didn't see or hear the kids anywhere! And then I saw it- the slight crack in the sliding glass door- And there's Rachel, in the swing, with Andrew pushing her! I do not know how he made it outside without falling out the door and crying, but it made me laugh... they are do adventurous and are ALWAYS trying to get outside!

The third thing that made me die inside of laughter was tonight at Red Robin. Apparently, I had left a jar of baby food (yes, he still only has one tooth, so I must feed him this so he get some nutrients!) next to Andrew, because we see it fall out of the corner of our eyes, and then it happened- it was like out of a movie- something that would NEVER really happen and that plays in extra slow motion, so you can see every thing that happens. It hit the floor and went everywhere. Now you're just thinking all over the floor or something. NO. EVERYWHERE! 15 feet (I AM NOT EXAGGERATING!) all over the floor, spread over 10 feet. All over the two tables, chairs, etc. next to us, and all over the walls- it COVERED the walls! It went 12 feet high- seriously, I am not kidding! And how was it that half the jar was left over!!! Seriously, Mike and I are still wondering how it happened. Everyone around us, and yes, a few poor innocent bi-standers did get hit, were completely in awe as well... NO ONE has ever seen baby food splatter like that! I need to start carrying around my crappy little camera so I can share these moments with you guys!!!

Hope you enjoyed my fun moments!

1 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Yes! You do need to carry around your camera! I would have loved to see that baby food. :) I am SOOOOOOOO with you on the nap struggles. Hang in there. This too shall pass? I love the pic of Rach in the chair, half nakes. She's so cute!