BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Andrew's Dedication

Well, we finally did it! We got Andrew dedicated! Although he's over a year (our church usually only does baby dedication under one year, due to them wanting to get down and walk, and well, make a scene), Bucky Buchstaber pulled a few strings and got Andrew on the list to get dedicated. Today was the day and thankfully, everything went well! We didn't have nice clothes, per say, but other than that, all went off without a hitch. I was seriously concerned that Rach would throw a fit or run away, or that Andrew would scream hysterically, but they were great. Bucky did a great job with him, and I'm so glad it's over and I no longer have to worry! :) Here's a few photos of the dedication. Hope you all are enjoying the nicer weather today!











3 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

Yeah! Glad you got that done. I was worried about that kid. ;) I love the last one of Rachel clapping.

Brittany said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

That's like baptism, yes? I'm intrigued.

And if it is, and it means the same thing, then welcome Andrew!

May God be with you today and everyday to come. You are blessed with loving parents, family, and friends. May your life be filled with wonder and gratitude, light and truth, hope and happiness.

I love you little one.

Love, Aunt Katy

P.S. I'm sorry it's not a card. I was so moved by the pictures.

P.S.S. I totally miss you guys.