BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Places We Go...

Apparantly I go shopping with Rachel a lot, because as we drive by certain stores, she knows them by name and what we get there. For example, if she see's Costco in the distance, she will shout, "Costco... the Smoothie store!", because if they are good, I splurge and spend a whole $1.45 and buy them a smoothie and have the nice food court people split it into two cups for me, thus making my life so much nicer and the kids super happy! Other stores she does this at are Winco, for groceries, she knows, Panda Express, for chicken and noodles, Starbucks, for Hot Chocolate, Dutch Brothers for Smoothies and Not So Hot's, Target for toys, Toys R Us for toys, Disney Store, for princess stuff, Gas Station, for gas, etc... It just cracks me up hearing her shout locations and names out for some reason. Makes me realize she is growing up so fast and actually comprehends so much more than I give her credit for most times. It's so crazy how time had flown by. And Andrew is turning one in 5 DAYS!!! I cannot believe that. This year has truly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys call Costco the sample store, because we always go around and try all the samples. We get free cookies at the grocery store so that is called the cookie store. So I totally know what you mean.

Jason and Terra said...

I totally know what you mean! Caleb will shout out "Costco Time!" or "Winco Time, dada!" whenever he sees either or those stores. Or "My Church, pizza!" everytime we drive past the church. He actually recognizes where we are going long before we get there (like to grandma and grandpa's house!). I can not believe Andrew is 1 already!