BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

And He's Off... Finally!!!

Yes, it's true, Andrew has finally learned to crawl the "right way!" It has only taken him 10 months! And although he has mastered this tiumphant feat, he still loves to crawl "army style" when things are too far away or he's frustrated... we're learning though and I figure within a week or so, he'll be so amazed at his new talent that he won't ever stop! We really never thought he'd crawl, so we're so proud of him! Now we have to go purchase baby gates so that he doesn't climb up, or fall down the stairs! Anyway, here's a few photos of him crawling... and yes, I do know he looks like he's from the 80's! His hair just keeps growing, and I keep cutting! Seriously, he's had 4 hair cuts! I'm debating using Mike's shears and just shaving it real short... We'll see. That'll be a post for another time!





He's finally reached his prize- the balloon! That and food are his main motivations for crawling...

2 comments:

Jason and Terra said...

Yay for Andrew!! He is completely adorable, long hair and all. I love keeping up with you and your family through this blog.

Terra

Brittany said...

I love it! He is so adorable. I think Luke will be crawling soon too, we'll be chasing them down whenever we get to the beach!