BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Shoe Fettish...

I don't know what it is about girls and their shoes, but since Rachel has been able to crawl, she's had a fettish. She doesn't stop trying shoes on- EVER! Seriously, we'll go into the store and all of a sudden I hear a clunk, clunk... I look in the cart, and she has thrown her shoes in the cart, and taken off toward the shoe aisle in whatever store we may be in! This only takes place at stores that actually have carts... The other day at DSW (a huge shoe store, for those who don't know), she put her shoes in another box! I couldn't find them for like 30 min! I was so mad! Anyway, here's a few pics, but seriously, the store moments are the best. I wish I had a small camera to carry around with me... You'll just have to enjoy the ones from home for now (keep in mind, this is only from the past few days!)!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. She is just all girl and may have a lot of shoes like my sister when she grows up. Or won't it be funny if she has very few.